Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Warmth Of A Cold December Day!

During this holiday season, it seems that the little things bring warmth to our hearts and soul.  Last evening I had a great dinner with my husband, sister and brother in law in front of a fire lite living room.  We enjoyed Beef Bourguigon and Riccioli Pasta with Truffles (click on link for recipe).  Some great wine from Tuscany and a French Tart...in the middle of the week....I love that my work now allows me to enjoy my family.
This week, I am finishing up with a wonderful client that I have been working with for over a year.  Check out the pieces in our Shore Chicy Blog.  

I received this lovely card from another dear client that I worked with this past year.....which meant so much to me...
Finally this week, I was able to put some Christmas Decorations around the house....here is a sneak preview..


A paper wreath from Crate and Barrel found down in SoHo last week...Dresses up the cocktail bell on the porch

This wreath came while we were eating dinner as a gift...love it!

My favorite Santa

Love my cranberry candle from my sister and brother in law.  Found in LBI


Mirror from Target

Have a wonderful holiday!  Enjoy each other and have fun decorating.....its such a beautiful time of year!
Corinne






No comments:

Post a Comment