Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Finally Spring

 Spring is one of my favorite times of year....I just feel alive and full of energy..I want to do it all.....

Last week a visited a  Reynolds Garden Shop in Manahawkin New Jersey.. probably a bit premature...but had fun any way...


I purchased the olive tree picture at the left....just because I wanted something green and alive.

 This Spring most of the East Coast folks will be at the local garden centers  replacing shrubs and perennials that were destroyed by Sandy's Surge Waters... So Spring will really be a birth of new for many.  I have an entire yard of dead shrubs and perennials... The first thing I will be doing is placing some forced Tulips in my flower boxes....to celebrate Spring...  Happy Planting and Planning!

Have fun and decorate the outdoor of your home




No comments:

Post a Comment