Friday, March 8, 2013

Everything is about Layering


Have you ever thought about how much time and process goes into layering....We Layer everything!

We Layer in fashion, especially during the colder months.  Furnishings, Jewelry , Bedding, Window Treatments & hair.

I recently became a huge fan of natural woven shades.  They are the most economical way to incorporate nature with your windows.  They provide an excellent light filtering and are a eco-friendly solution to covering your windows.  I feel in love with combining the woven blinds with drapery....but I love them on their own also.






We Layer Jewelry
Ralph Lauren Style is all about Layering
Restaurants Layer - This is where I fell in love with the window treatments Elegant Raw Silk floral Drapes with simple woven blinds
I love the warmth that it brings all alone


This is my first attempt at using blinds and drapes in a upstairs out-cove 

A great airy look - streams beach


Works Great in any decor



Here are some great sources if you are interested in natural window covering.
 Smith and Noble's ; Overstock.com; Shade Store
Let me know if you are using woven blinds, send me your pictures and I will put together a blog of your work and/or your companies work....  Send me your pictures to Harmonizing Homes, LLC @ corinnekaas@harmonizehomes.com 





















No comments:

Post a Comment