Monday, January 16, 2017

How Much Does it Cost to Stage a Home?

Happy New Years!

HGTV has been a great way for many people to understand the benefits of staging.  What it doesn't do is tell you how much it is going to cost.

I run an interior design and home staging company in New Jersey.  I receive telephone calls all the time from folks that start out like this.  " I have a house that I want you to stage, how much will it costs?"

Here is another one:
"Can you give me an idea on pricing for   a 2400 SQ foot house and is it monthly?" Me: is it vacant or occupied?"
"Vacant"
Me:
Typically for a Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen,  Master bedroom  and bathrooms its between 3,000 - 4,000.  Its hard to give you a price, without knowing what furnishings, accessories and artwork we will be needing.  The rental contract is for 90 days.  If the home is not in escrow after 90 days, we do a rental from month to month.  Price is adjustable depending on how many rooms we do.    Once we come out to the property  and see what we need, I will work up a proposal and you can decide on what rooms you want to stage.  I will also provide you with photographs of the furnishings. 

"ok thanks that is far more than I am willing to spend.  Thank you "

I found this article on Fixr that I thought would be helpful for those of you that are thinking of staging your home for the Spring Market.


https://www.fixr.com/costs/home-staging

Call me if you have any other questions

Corinne
917-699-1262

No comments:

Post a Comment