Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Natures Color Combination

I am just getting back into the swing of things...after a short trip to Belfast Maine for a family members memorial service.

It really is amazing how much inspiration you can gather when you get out of your immediate environment.

Lets take for an example some of these pictures that I took along the way through forests, bays and the village...

I always look back to nature for color combinations.  I decided to match up some of Sherwin-Williams Designer Expression collection with the photos that I took. Click on the links for more information.




Penobscot  Bay Maine  matched with Sherwin- Williams 

Penobscot Bay Matched up with Sherwin-Williams
Floating Dock at Camp matched up with Sherwin-Williams
Back Steets of Belfast Village matched up with Sherwin-Willams 
Strolling through the forest of Moose Point State Park in Maine with Sherwin-Williams
Moose Point State Park Birch with Sherwin Williams

Belfast Bay Inn Court Yard with Sherwin Williams

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment