Friday, June 7, 2013

Its Raining so why not share some photo's of my house.

Well, it is Friday June 07th and as you can see by our backward table it is raining ! Effects of Topical Storm Andrea .

One Teak Chair floated in during Hurricane Sandy, I have since collected 6 more.

So I decided  to share some photo's of what our house looks like at the Jersey Shore!  We have been spending the last seven (7) months getting things back into order , more so out side and beneath the house. Most of our damage was minor in comparison to others.... But never the less there was work to be done!


Light airy colors inspired by our own surroundings
I always keep lots of reading material around as the house is usually filed with people during the Summer months....this area is a great place to just kick back and relax.  Table was found at a thrift store for  $40.00.... A little Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Viola...a great reading a game table for the living space.


I always try to keep fresh flowers around...These I picked up at the Farmers Market in  downtown Toms River

Love to use drift wood in my decor

A West Elm Purchase - I just love the simplicity  

 A little nook with some of my treasures a  Jonathan  Adler Vase and a collection  from a Vermont Potter called Alphabets
















No comments:

Post a Comment