Hi there….
Its Monday Morning Blog day….and I really never know what I’m going to write about…. Some times it is difficult to think of something that is of interest to my readers.  Today was a fairly easy one for me as I am working on a project for a client located in Westfield New Jersey.   The client had asked me to come up with some artwork for the children’s bathroom…..my suggestion was to use her children’s own artwork…. Now we had to decide what to hang…so I received three pieces that we will be using.
In researching this subject I found some great Ideas that I thought I would share…

Photobook via App – Artkive is an app that makes preserving your kids’ art easy. Simply take a picture with their app and you can turn it into a photobook.
6a00e55138fbb088330105369d3188970c - Copy
art-frame-gallery
framing-childrens-art - Copy
4927413_4HfbcYdb_c - Copy
8bd00125fec7f168f38ad661bcaee91b - Copy
art1 - Copy