Hey there…..
I don’t know about you but summer is my favorite time of the year….For the very first time in our married life we have a in-ground pool.  We converted it over to a salt water pool early on this past spring and I really now know what all the rave is about…..Yesterday our grandchildren took a ride down to Toms River from their home town of Washington Township in Warren County New Jersey…..They ran out of the car with bathing suits on and shoe less… We were in the pool (we including my grand dog JETTY) from 10:00 – 3:00 needless to say we were all exhausted ….I was in bed by 9:00pm
DSC_0614 - Copy

Above is Jake age 7 who knew you could surf in a pool!
DSC_0612
Mia age 9 trying to keep her balance with life guard Jetty near by
DSC_0609
DSC_0604
DSC_0602
DSC_0597 - Copy
Jetty is very competitive he loves to race you….who knew dogs were that competitive with humans?