Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Turning Inward

This is the time of year that I find that I am looking to re-decorate, cook, snuggle on the couch with my newly learned knitting hobby and sipping a glass of a hearty red wine. 

I'm thinking about warm foods, looking at new receipies and planning  the upcoming holidays.  At this stage it feels nice to put on a warm sweater....and to wear your favorite comfy boots again.  I still get excited over the first snow fall to add to the ambiance.


I love to add layers to a bed, with various colors and materials...a down comforter in a duvet cover is a must.

 I try to keep some of my herbs alive through out the winter that I've brought into the house.

I have found some great recipes on Food 52


Will keep posting!
Corinne

Reference
Photo's from Tumbler
Visit our official website












No comments:

Post a Comment