|Vintage Vases in our Cottage House|
|Flower Frogs on a garage window sill|
There are lots of ways to display depending on the collection.
1. Consider the Collection - Vintage Plates would be great in a kitchen
2. Find the right spot - Think of who visits each room - If it is something that you want to share with everyone - Make sure it is in a room where visitors can appreciate your collection
3. Group for color - Like colors or complementary colors make a beautiful display
4. Pay attention to Texture - A mixture of textures is very ecstatically pleasing
5. Create a Vignette according to theme - Collections can be built around an era, it does not have to stay in one theme
6. Let the design evolve - Let your self add and subtract to the collection
Here on some great Kitchen collections....I hope you enjoy... Send me pictures of your collections and I will share in my next blog...