Monday, April 8, 2013

Everyone Needs Bathrooms

 Everyone needs Bathrooms in their homes.....and in my house I could use a few extra.  We are in the process of converting a summer home into a functional full time residence.  This past Easter we had 14 people staying at the house with ONE BATHROOM!!  We had to turn the outdoor shower on for bathing purposes....chillllly.....

I've been collecting pictures of bathrooms that I like with the hopes of coming up with an idea for an additional bathroom at some point in time...

I am noticing more and more that simplicity and wall paper seems to be in the NOW....hope you enjoy the pictures...
loved the craw foot tub and floor

found the tile work interesting

loved the farm house fell to this one

Thought the addition of the beach chair was a great idea

love the blue and white tile work


Great paper for a powder room 

This looks very French to me??

Another great powder room look

This would probably be a space in our house that we could use as an extra bathroom area

The baskets underneath is a great look

I took this picture of a bathroom at a Inn that we stayed in on the North Fork of Long Island....Interesting??


Which one was your favorite bathroom???

No comments:

Post a Comment