Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Amtrak Train comes through their wedding ceramony

I have staged and decorated homes and stores, but never before a Wedding Hall.  Back in April, my Nephew Brendan and his finance Jenna aka The Brenna's  asked if I would take care of decorating the venue for their wedding.   It seem so long ago, but this weekend came and went...here are some pictures.

The happy couple - in front of Shore Chicy Designed  Communion Table

Frames where all made with Chalk Paint and the calligraphy was done in
Neo Chalk Pens which is a Liquid chalk (water based) 

Unique idea - decorating on a budget

When I realized there were no flowers for decorations, I
helped my self to surrounding neighboring yards...oops

How many brides do you know have an Amtrak Train come
through their wedding? 

I found this antique shopping cart at a thrift store
which made a great card and gift holder 

The challenge was the table clothes, (they were all round) except for a handful.
Note to self always have some safety pins 

Several attempts at hot gluing the J&B to the wooden box

All the corks were hot glued the day of the wedding...stressful

Love this shot

Borrowed flowers and greenery...they will never know

Simple door treatment - Thank Goodness I had some ribbon


Photo Credits Katelyn James Photography 
Reception | Hanover Arts and Activities Center
Dress | Bella Rosa





No comments:

Post a Comment