Friday, August 2, 2013

Its hard to work during the summer!

I don't know about you, but I have a difficult time finding balance in the summer. It takes a lot of effort to stay disciplined and focused.  Living only two (2) miles from the beach....on a sunny day.....well, sometimes I just have to take advantage of the opportunity.

I took a few snippets of our bay front home yesterday so that I had something to write about today...I know...lame right? But this is how I roll these day...

Reading Material

View into the porch

Props that I just display instead of storing

Fresh Flower's died to I stuck these in the vase...Sad

I do work...I try...


Love these..
This is command central  

Visit us on Facebook for both updates on Harmonizing Homes and Shore Chicy Designs  I do post there daily...Happy August..



No comments:

Post a Comment