Monday, July 8, 2013

color inspiration when traveling can happen anywhere

I don't know how many of my readers know that I spent many years traveling to Africa for my former employer.  I was always inspired by the bright colors and prints.  

I just returned from a Disney Vacation with my husband, daughter and two grand children.  I was so impressed by the authenticity of a small village that sits in the Animal Kingdom in Disney, but could very well be a village in West Africa.


 I now know why so many corporations follow the Disney culture ......They are seriously at the top of their game!  This picture below was a trip that I took to Kenya visiting the Masai Tribe. As you can see from the picture, the prints and colors are just amazing.....


A restaurant in the park  that actually serves Tusker Beer, which is one of the largest brewery in Kenya

the colors are so spot on

The architecture captured was amazing 

The advertisement on the buildings 


Even the electrical components captured the true region


The flowers were all so beautiful

Check out the roof detail
 #colors#inspired#Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment