Monday, February 11, 2013

Painting Wooden Floors

Painted Runner

If you have been following any of my posts, you know that I am working also on my own home.  It sits on the Barngat Bay in Toms River New Jersey.  It was originally a summer home, and we are now trying to convert it to a year round home...

The floors upstairs in the loft area are sub-flooring and they are in bad shape.  So, I'm investigating the possibility of  painting them....While doing so, I found some great examples...I just have to win my husband over on the idea...  I hope they are inspirational  to you

Natural and Painted
Checker Board
Pattern
zig zag
Visit Apartment Therapy for step by step instructions or another of my favorites is Annie Sloan

Visit our website at www.harmonizehomes.com  or our sister company Shore Chicy Designs
or visit us on facebook for a daily feed of ideas and inspirations..
917-699-1262

No comments:

Post a Comment