Friday, January 4, 2013

What to do with the Pile Up? Be Ruthless!

Each folder is labeled
As a decorator and stylist.....you can only imagine the amount of magazines, catalogs and books I have accumulated...  It is virtually impossible to keep up with  it all...  A few years ago, I decided  to tear out the articles and pictures that I like best in each of the magazines and throw the remainder into the trash (recyclables) .




This folder contains all types of styles of bathrooms
A great cardboard box with a lid which can be hidden in a closet or stacked on a shelf
I found this to be a great way of keeping  and sharing ideas....When I visit with a client I will bring the entire folder for a specific room...let them go through the folder picking out photo's that they like... We then work on  ways to create the look they like at an affordable price... Its a great time saver...and  a great way of keeping organized....   Below is a link to Target where I bought my boxes.....

http://www.target.com/p/greenroom-recycled-file-box-with-hanging-files/-/A-13421700?reco=Rec|pdp|13421700|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1Target


Visit our website at www.harmonizehomes.com   or our sister company www.shorechicydesigns.com

917-699-1262

No comments:

Post a Comment