Monday, January 7, 2013

Post Christmas Clean Up


 Its time to get motivated.....

Coco and Old White Chalk paint on this $45.00 thrift shop table
Okay, I could not prolong this any longer....the decorations have to come down....Since we were all sick during Christmas and New Years week....I was hanging on thinking we would all get together for a belated Christmas Dinner....well that didn't work.....


So I am blogging to show you what our  house looks like on a typical day....the uncensored look....As you can see we do enjoy the comforts...and had lots of fun looking through old photo's....

Presents still under the tree.....need to send out thank you cards!!

I call this the dump table....everything ends up on this table ....from coats to book bags, keys, phones, computers....








This is totally unedited as you can see...even the pillow is upside down......This will surly give me motivation to clear this all up......and show you some after pictures..







Once I am done....this will be my reward....I order this book from Amazon..  by Miss Mustard Seed... Can't wait to read about her techniques on using Chalk and Milk Paints... (check out her link....)

No comments:

Post a Comment