Friday, January 11, 2013

Fun at the Thift Shop


I am not sure that I ever shared this information ......but....I volunteer at a thrift shop one afternoon a week in Lakehurst New Jersey.  


The Thrift Shop is called  "The Treasure Chest Thrift Shop" ....If you  have never gone into a Thrift Shop,  for collectibles, furniture or fashion
I highly recommend it..  

As a decorator and stager I really have fun at the shop creating new looks...

I thought I share this idea with you.....I did this for display, but what a cool look this would be for a masculine room.... I just draped the neck ties around the shade...they would need to be a bit more secure..

 If you are in the area....stop in for some inspiration -  We are located on the route 70 in Lakehurst New Jersey.. All proceeds go to Kimball Medical Center...(see link above for more information).

For more ideas and inspirations - visit our website at www.harmonizehomes.com or www.shorechicydesigns.com  or call at 917-699-1262


No comments:

Post a Comment